1. The offer is organised by Electric Ireland, 1st Floor, 1 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks, Belfast, BT7 2JD
2. This offer is open to customers aged 18 years and upwards who switch a domestic electricity account to Electric Ireland.
3. In order to receive a gift card, consumers must switch their electricity provider to Electric Ireland either through the website or through the call centre or by a field agent.
4. The offer is open between 12 April–and 30th September 2021
5. Anyone who switches to Electric Ireland will receive a Tesco £60 gift card. The prizes are non-exchangeable, and a cash alternative is not available.
6. Electric Ireland is offering customers a Gift Voucher of either £30 or £60 value depending on the offer when you sign up. This Tesco vouchers will be sent 4 weeks after your switch completes via email. Therefore your voucher can take 8 weeks to be emailed, from the date you agreed to switch to Electric Ireland.
7. Customers will receive their voucher three weeks after the switch has taken place.
8. The voucher will be emailed to the customers with a link to a barcode which can be downloaded to a mobile device or printed off. Customers can then use the barcode to avail of £60 spend in Tesco stores.
9. This offer is open everyone who switches electricity supplier to Electric Ireland and enter into a contract (Standard Plans excluded) including Electric Ireland employees and their family members and those of its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the offer.
10. Electric Ireland is not responsible for problems with vouchers caused by any factors
outside its control.
11. Electric Ireland reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer or these Terms
& Conditions at any time without prior notice.
12. Consumers must be aged 18 years or over. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify any entrant’s age.
13. By availing of this offer the customer agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
14. Electric Ireland is a trading name of ESB Independent Energy (NI) Limited (registered
in Ireland, company registration number 252609