1) The offer is organised by Electric Ireland, 1st Floor, 1 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks, Belfast, BT7 2JD
2) This offer is open to customers aged 18 years and upwards who switch a domestic electricity account to Electric Ireland.
3) In order to receive a gift card, consumers must switch their electricity provider to Electric Ireland either through the website or through the call centre or by a field agent.
4) The offer is open between 1st May– 13th June 2022
5) The offer is for Billpay customers only.
6) Anyone who switches to Electric Ireland will receive a Tesco £100 gift card. The prizes are non-exchangeable, and a cash alternative is not available.
7) This Tesco gift card will be sent 4 weeks after your switch completes via post. Therefore, your gift card can take up to 8 weeks to be mailed, from the date you agreed to switch to Electric Ireland.
8) The voucher will be posted to the customers and include a physical gift card.
9) This offer only applies to the first 1000 customers.
10) This offer is open to everyone who switches electricity supplier to Electric Ireland and enters into a contract (Standard Plans excluded) including Electric Ireland employees and their family members and those of its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the offer.
11) Electric Ireland is not responsible for problems with gift cards caused by any factors
outside its control.
12) Electric Ireland reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer or these Terms
& Conditions at any time without prior notice.
13) Consumers must be aged 18 years or over. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify any entrant’s age.
14) By availing of this offer the customer agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
15) Electric Ireland is a trading name of ESB Independent Energy (NI) Limited (registered
in Ireland, company registration number 252609.