Customer Solutions, as part of ESB Group, develops, markets, sells and services innovative energy supply and service offerings through all of ESB’s customer-facing brands in Ireland (ROI and NI) and Great Britain (GB).
Our commitments are to:
- Identify the environmental issues associated with our core activities and manage them appropriately.
- Set environmental objectives appropriate to the purpose and context of our business activities.
- Review our performance regularly against those objectives and take appropriate and timely action where necessary.
- Maximise energy efficiency and conservation in all our operations and encourage our customers to use energy efficiently and effectively.
- Protect the environment, prevent pollution and conduct our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate this policy to our staff, suppliers, contractors, partners and customers.
- Comply with statutory and regulatory environmental requirements pertaining to our business operations.
- Continually improve our Environmental Management System to enhance environmental performance.
In Customer Solutions we recognise that our business activities impact on the
environment and that it is our responsibility to manage these impacts in a manner that contributes to the sustainable development of the economy and provides a high level of protection for our natural environment.
This aligns Customer Solutions with the ESB Brighter Future Strategy, Strategy 2040 and the ESB Group Policy Statement on Environmental Management and Sustainability.
Date: 3rd November 2022
View Full Document