If you lose your electricity supply you should contact the NIE Networks Customer Helpline on 03457 643 643 or report the fault online at Northern Ireland Electricity Networks.
You can also check for power outages in your area or report a power cut.
What to do if I smell gas?
- Turn off all gas appliances
- Do not smoke or use naked flames
- Do not touch any electrical plug/light switches
- Open all doors and windows
- Turn off gas supply at tank, cylinder or meter
If you smell gas, call the 24 hour Northern Ireland Gas Emergency Service on 0800 002 001
If you cannot get through call 999 or 112 or the PSNI - Police Service Northern Ireland