1. The competition is organised by Electric Ireland, 1st Floor, 1 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks, Belfast, BT7 2JD
2. In order to enter the Electric Ireland Competition, entrants must submit their contact information via a competition landing page hosted on Electric Ireland’s website.
3. The competition is open between Monday 18th July and Friday 29th July 2022. Entries received after Friday 29th July 2022 will not be included in the draw.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be rejected. Persons who enter their details will be entered into a draw to win a family pass to Rabbit’s Big Day Out at Montalto Estate, Newtownards. The prize is non-exchangeable, and a cash alternative is not available.
5. The prize draw for the competition will take place on Friday 29th July 2022.
6. 55 winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified by telephone or email within 48 hours of the prize draw taking place.
7. Competition prizes will be emailed to the winners.
8. Failure to respond within 1 week of first contact will result in the prize being withdrawn. At Electric Ireland’s discretion, withdrawn prizes may be awarded to other competition entrants
9. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify any entrant’s age.
10. This competition is not open to Electric Ireland employees or their family members or those of its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Furthermore, Electric Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
11. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
12. Electric Ireland is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
13. Electric Ireland excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage incurred by competition entrants (including the winners) relating to this competition or the prizes.
14. Electric Ireland reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
15. Data collected for this competition will not be used for any other purpose other than selecting the winners. Data collected from Participants will be stored on secure servers for no longer than 30 days. All personal data collected for this competition will be processed in accordance with data protection and privacy laws.
16. By entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
17. The decision of Electric Ireland in the selection of winners and all other matters relating to this competition is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into
18. Electric Ireland is a trading name of ESB Independent Energy (NI) Limited (registered in Ireland, company registration number 252609)