1. The competition is organised by Electric Ireland, 1st Floor, 1 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks, Belfast, BT7 2JD
2. In order to enter the Electric Ireland Competition, entrants must submit their Gardening tip and contact information via a competition landing page hosted on Electric Ireland’s website.
3. The competition is open between 27th July – 31st July 2020
4. Anyone who enters their details and their gardening tip will be entered into the prize draw to win a £100 Hillmount Garden Centre Voucher. The prize is non-exchangeable, and a cash alternative is not available.
5. Entrants ‘Gardening tips’ will be shared as social media content throughout the campaign period.
6. The prize draw for the competition will take place on 3rd August 2020.
7. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries who submitted a valid form and will be notified by telephone or email within 48 hours of the prize draw taking place. Decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Competition prizes will be posted to the winner
9. Failure to respond within 3 weeks of first contact will result in the prize being redrawn.
10. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
11. This competition is not open to Electric Ireland employees or their family members or those of its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Furthermore, Electric Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
12. Electric Ireland is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
13. Electric Ireland excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
14. Electric Ireland reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
15. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify any entrant’s age.
16. Data collected for this Promotion will not be used for any other purpose other than selecting a winner. Data collected from Participants will be stored on secure servers for no longer than 30 days.
17. Electric Ireland assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
18. The decision of Electric Ireland in the selection of winners and all other matters relating to this competition is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into
19. Electric Ireland is a trading name of ESB Independent Energy (NI) Limited (registered in Ireland, company registration number 252609