Are you an Electric Ireland customer? Learn how to set-up and manage your online customer account with a helping hand from your friend Rabbit.
Hello, it’s your friendly neighbourhood Rabbit. To help you get the most out of your customer account, I have pulled together a list of tips and tricks to give you a head start. Hop on down the page for details!
HOW TO TOP UP
Topping up has never been easier, if you’re a keypad customer, follow the steps below to get started or watch Rabbit’s video on our YouTube channel.
- Download the Electric Ireland NI app from any app store.
- Set up an account by adding your email address.
- Enter the last 11 digits on your top up card so we can identify your account.
- Verify your account using the code sent to your email.
- You’re in! From the home screen, choose top up.
- Grab your credit or debit card.
- Choose the amount you’d like to top up (£20, £25, £30 or another amount).
- Confirm your payment
- Receive your top up code in the app.
- To make it faster next time, make sure to save your details for future use!
- Use the code to top up your meter.
LOST TOP UP CODE
If you misplace your electricity top up code, don’t worry! You can choose one of the three options below to recover it:
- Call us on 0345 600 5335 to receive your last successful code. To speed things up, you can select Option 1, Option 1, Option 2 on your keypad.
- Download and register for the app - top up codes are stored in the app.
- Register for an online account at www.electricireland.com and when you top up the code will be sent in an email.
SETTING UP YOUR ONLINE BILLING ACCOUNT
Do you have an online billing account? If not, you could be missing out on viewing your bills with ease, 24/7 access to your account, email notifications and usage tracking online. Now let’s get started…
- Visit electricireland.com, click on Login and select Bill Pay Login.
- Click on the Sign up now button.
- Fill out your details.
- Activate your account by clicking on the verification link sent to your email.
RESETTING YOUR ONLINE BILLING PASSWORD
If you forget your online billing password, simply follow the steps below to reset it.
- When logging in, click Forgot password? to get started.
- Enter the email address you used to register.
- We’ll email you a temporary password a few minutes later. We will send this email to your contact email address.
- Enter your new password - remember your password is case sensitive.
As a customer, don’t forget we offer a Refer a Friend promotion, to help you save further.
If you enjoyed this blog, feel free to check out the rest of our #SmarterLiving tips.