Residential Help

I am moving out and I have a keypad meter, what do I do?

If you are moving out of your home, you should let us know you are leaving. Call our Customer Care team on 0345 600 5335 (Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 7pm) and provide us with your meter reading and details of any credit left on your keypad meter on the day you move out.

You should leave your keypad meter top up card at the address you are moving out of, as this top up card is property locked, and can only be used with the address you are leaving.

When you move in to your new address, you should register with us and provide us with a meter reading as soon as possible.
  • Did this answer your question?