1. The offer is organised by Electric Ireland, 1st Floor, 1 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks, Belfast, BT7 2JD
2. This offer is open to customers aged 18 years and upwards who switch a domestic electricity account to Electric Ireland.
3. In order to receive a voucher, consumers must switch their electricity provider to Electric Ireland either through the website by including a promotional code or through the call centre.
4. The offer is open between 3 August –and 31st December 2020
5. Anyone who switches to Electric Ireland and has the promotional code will receive a Tesco £30 voucher. The prizes are non-exchangeable, and a cash alternative is not available.
6. Customers will receive their voucher three weeks after the switch has taken place.
7. The voucher will be emailed to the customers with a link to a barcode which can be downloaded to a mobile device or printed off. Customers can then use the barcode to avail of £30 spend in Tesco stores.
8. This offer is open to Electric Ireland employees and their family members and
those of its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with
9. Electric Ireland is not responsible for problems with vouchers caused by any factors
outside its control.
10. Electric Ireland reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer or these Terms
& Conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. Consumers must be aged 18 years or over. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify any entrant’s age.
12. By availing of this offer the customer agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
13. Electric Ireland is a trading name of ESB Independent Energy (NI) Limited (registered
in Ireland, company registration number 252609