1. The competition is organised by Electric Ireland, 1st Floor, 1 Cromac Quay, The
Gasworks, Belfast, BT7 2JD
2. In order to enter the Electric Ireland Spring Smarter Living Competition, entrants must
submit their Spring Smarter Living tip and contact information via a competition
landing page hosted on Electric Ireland’s website.
3. The competition is open between 2nd April – 30th April 2020
4. Anyone who enters their details and their spring smarter living tip will be entered into
the prize draw to win one of the prizes as detailed below which they can choose
|Russell Hobbs Cordless Vacuum|
The prizes are non-exchangeable, and a cash alternative is not available.
5. Entrants ‘Spring Smarter Living’ tips will be shared as social media content throughout
the campaign period
6. The prize draw for the competition will take place on 30th April 2020
7. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries who submitted a valid
form and will be notified by telephone or email within 48 hours of the prize draw
taking place. Decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Competition prizes will be posted to the winner
9. Failure to respond within 3 weeks of first contact will result in the prize being redrawn
10. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the
competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before
receiving a prize.
11. This competition is not open to Electric Ireland employees or their family members or
those of its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with
the competition. Furthermore, Electric Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any
entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the
12. Electric Ireland is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors
outside its control.
13. Electric Ireland excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or
damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
14. Electric Ireland reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms
& Conditions at any time without prior notice.
15. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Electric Ireland reserves the right to verify
any entrant’s age.
16. Data collected for this Promotion will not be used for any other purpose other than
selecting a winner. Data collected from Participants will be stored on secure servers
for no longer than 30 days.
17. Electric Ireland assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the
entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to
these Terms & Conditions.
18. The decision of Electric Ireland in the selection of winners and all other matters
relating to this competition is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be
19. Electric Ireland is a trading name of ESB Independent Energy (NI) Limited (registered
in Ireland, company registration number 252609