SME Premium Insights
Online Energy Efficiency Tool
Our complimentary energy efficiency tool, SME Premium Insights, sits within our Business Online portal. Available to all Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) customers nine months after onboarding, this tool provides personalised energy insights into your business, helping you manage usage and reduce costs where possible.
Features of this tool include:
▪ The end use breakdown shows you which appliances are using the most energy
▪ Peer to Peer comparison, comparing your usages to others in your sector
▪ Personalised energy-saving tips for your business
To get accurate and insightful information from SME Premium Insights, we encourage customers to complete their user profile in full, providing as much company and premise detail as possible.
Watch our SME Premium Insights ‘How To’ video below to see how the tool works. Start your SME Premium Insights journey through your Business Online portal today.
Online Account Portal
Business Online is our online account portal for our business customers. It’s quick and easy to register for and has many beneficial features such as:
• Viewing your billing history
• Payment platform, and the option of setting up Direct Debit
• Quick and easy Meter Read submissions
• Cost & energy consumption overview for your business
Watch our Business Online ‘How To’ video below to see how the portal works. Register for Business Online today, or if you are already registered sign in.
Get to Know Your Bill
Understanding your energy bill is key to managing your consumption. While our business customers are on varying tariffs, with bill formats differing from tariff to tariff, each bill contains the same key information.
Our video below aims to help customers identify the key callouts and charges on their bills, helping you understand your usage and spending.
Your Business Electricity Bill Explained (electricireland.com)